Are you prepared to head into the busiest online seasons of the year?
As we head towards the biggest shopping season of the year, Facebook Ads and agency expert Catherine Howell shared 3 tips to help you maximize impact in the fourth quarter.
1. Leverage Multiple Channels
Share articles, testimonials, product demonstrations and user generated content to become omnipresent. Make sure you’re hitting people through different channels so people see you everywhere.
2. Strengthen your relationship with Facebook
Though Facebook uses many variables in deciding whether to show your ad, some of the ones you can control are:
- Page Speed – Make sure your funnel load time is less than 3 seconds
- Compliance – Ensure you’re using privacy policies and cookie notices where applicable.
- Creative – At least once each week update your ads with fresh and relevant creative.
- Content – Share engaging content on your Facebook page. Boost your posts to generate extra engagement.
- Payment – Have a valid payment method and make sure all account payments go through easily.
3. Boost Return On Ad Spend By Engaging Current Buyers
Posts with more engagement get better results. Once you determine a post on your page is a winner, share it with your current buyers and ask them to share their experience working with you. This will boost your overall ROAS.
Another way to boost your campaign results is by responding to comments on your ads. Your responses extend comments on the posts and show you care about serving your audience well.