Facebook has 7 million advertisers that posted 67 Billion in revenue in the past year. When it comes to social, this is why they’re King Kong.
The numbers that make FB (including owned platforms like Instagram & Whatsapp) the King of social advertising:
- 80M active businesses on the network
- 10% of those active are buying ads
- Facebook owned 25% of digital video ad spending in 2018
- Facebook has 71% of global social ad spending, other networks are fighting for the leftovers
- The average Facebook user scrolls the height of the Empire State building on the newsfeed!
- It’s not all bananas, since the 2018 scandals enagement has dropped and costs have started to rise.
Are you seeing ROI from your Facebook advertising campaigns?