ROIA Private Community
An intimate group of growth minded executives sharing success, strategies and support.
Members have access to our private Facebook community. Actual results and sensitive information is often shared, so privacy must be respected at all times. We also have a strict no rudeness and no solicitation policy.
Think you’d be a good fit? Complete the brief application form.
All entrants must agree to the following Group Rules:
- This group is dedicated to open learning – Rudeness, posts that do not ad value will not be tolerated. This is a judgement free zone and a place where people can feel safe to ask any questions related to business growth strategy.
- Be Kind and Courteous – We’re all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let’s treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.
- No Hate Speech or Bullying – Our members must feel safe. Bullying of any kind isn’t allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.
- No Promotions or Spam – Give more than you take within the group. Self-promotion, spam and irrelevant links aren’t allowed. If you have a great resource that you use, that you can validate and it ads value, ok. (Admins reserve the right to moderate all posts at their own discretion.)
- Respect Privacy – Being part of this group requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make groups great, but may also be sensitive and private. What’s shared in the group should stay in the group.